Freelance Brand Manager – Curaçao
As a brand manager, you’ll be working full-time supporting the marketing and communication team of McDonald’s both online, offline, and in the restaurants. You will be part of The Lab’s team under the direction of Arcos Dorados, the corporate office in Colombia.
Who are we?
The Lab is a Caribbean-based Boutique Digital Marketing Agency founded in 2012. In addition to its work for 120+ clients including the Dr. Horacio E. Oduber Hospital, AZV, McDonald’s, FCCA, SETAR, Aruba Tourism Authority, Marriott Vacation Club, Hilton, Gold Coast, Tierra del Sol and many more, The Lab has also supported projects for Aruba Doet (Oranjefonds), and the University of Aruba! In June of 2017, The Lab received the honor of being awarded Best in Business 2017 by Guardian Group, for its professionalism, team work, and values. Now in 2021, The Lab received the great opportunity to form a partnership with a leading, global digital agency, The Stagwell Group. This allows us to tap into a new world of digital knowledge, giving our team members opportunities to develop their skills and provide an enhanced level of service to our clients.
Arcos Dorados is the world’s largest independent McDonald’s franchisee, operating the largest quick-service restaurant chain in the Caribbean and Latin America. It has the exclusive right to own, operate and grant franchises of McDonald’s restaurants in 20 Latin American and Caribbean countries and territories with more than 2,200 restaurants, operated by the Company or by its sub-franchisees, that together employ over 100 thousand people (as of 03/31/2021). The Company is also committed to the development of the communities in which it operates, providing young people their first formal job opportunities, and utilizing its Scale for Good to achieve a positive environmental impact.
We’re passionate and dynamic; driven and forward-thinking…and a bit nerdy! We innovate, always! We aim to create an inspiring space that empowers every team member to do their best work.
At The Lab, we’re proud of each project we touch. We’re proud of the support we provide to our 120+ clients, the results we deliver, and the impact we make in the community through our work. We also know that our success depends on the talented, bright, and independent professionals who bring passion to the work each morning. Like yourself?
Who are you?
- Create, distribute, and manage content across different social media channels and other online marketing communication channels.
- Monitor and engage the online community to increase customer satisfaction, understand trends, and gain insight into customer behavior.
- Coordinate with the different parties on local communication strategy development and execution.
- Align local communication activities with corporate strategy and messaging.
- Develop communication content related to restaurant-specific information to increase performance at the restaurants.
- Perform market and competitors research and analysis.
- Build and grow solid relationships across restaurants, agencies, and the corporate office and drive the relationship management process.
- Monitor developments and issues in the restaurants through ongoing engagement with key partners across the organization (e.g., Marketing, Operations, HR).
- Participate in regular calls and meetings with agencies and corporate office.
Here’s what we are looking for in a Brand Manager:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to be peer-like with and offer credible advice to senior leaders.
- The capacity to thrive in dynamic environments, while being flexible, collaborative, and reliable.
- Determination and proactiveness in decision-making and every day work
- Organized, detail-oriented, efficient, and with great project management capabilities
- Ability to assist with strategy and lead execution flawlessly.
- Excellent speaking, writing, and editing skills in Papiamentu and English.
- Proficient in Spanish.
What can you expect from us?
- Great working environment.
- A young, dynamic and very passionate team of Marketing nerds
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth
- Opportunity to bring your creative ideas to life
- Always a fun time in the workplace!
Do you feel like you’re the perfect fit for this herd of marketing nerds? To apply, please send your C.V. and motivation to email@example.com When applying please take into account the above-mentioned conditions, and explain why you should be our next crazy colleague!