Content writer & Community Manager Curaçao
Who are we?
The Lab is a Caribbean based advertising agency founded in 2012. In addition to its work for 60+ clients including Guardian Group, Karakter Curacao, Oasis Coral Estate, Digicel Aruba & Curacao, Coca-Cola, Op=Op voordeelshop, Caribbean Bakery Supplies & more, The Lab has also supported projects for Aruba Doet (Oranjefonds), and the College of the Dutch Caribbean! In June of 2017, The Lab Aruba received the honor of being awarded Best in Business 2017 by Guardian, for their professionalism, team work and their values.
By forming part of our team, you will be pursuing a career that is challenging yet fun! If you are someone with a creative mind and an interest in Digital Marketing, who is eager to learn and bring fresh ideas to the workplace, you might just fit right in! You will be working together with a young and dynamic team, striving to help a variety of companies gain or improve their online presence.
Content Writer and Community Manager
As a Content and Community Manager, you are responsible for managing, facilitating, and activating various Social Media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) for several of the finest companies in Curaçao. You will be the link between the community, our clients, and the rest of the team. You are the eyes and ears of the community and you will be the direct contact person for our clients. You will have the responsibility of creating engaging and creative content at a professional level!
Experiences and skills required for this vacancy:
- Strong English communication and writing skills.
- Creativity: able to bring new and fresh ideas to the workplace
- Good judgment: determine what to share and how to share it
- Dedication: a community manager’s job never ends
- Adaptability: carrying the responsibilities of multiple tasks and clients
- Willing and able to implement current trends to your work
- Eager to learn and a real team player
What can you expect from us?
As a Content Writer and Community Manager for The Lab, you will be part of a fun, dynamic, and rapidly growing company. We strive to give you the opportunity to professionalize yourself within the field of online marketing!
- Great working environment
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth
- Opportunity to bring your creative ideas to life
- A young and highly motivated team
- Always a fun time in the workplace!
Feel free to get to know us! Does this vacancy match your profile? We will gladly make time to show you everything we have to offer. You can apply by sending in your motivation letter and a complete CV to Annet Kooistra at Annet@the-lab.nu. We hope to get acquainted with you soon!