Marketing Coordinator McDonald’s Aruba
As a Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be working full-time supporting the marketing and communication team of McDonald’s both online, offline, and in the restaurants. You will be part of The Lab’s Aruba team under the direction of Arcos Dorados, the corporate office in Colombia.
The Lab is a Caribbean-based Boutique Digital Marketing Agency founded in 2012. We’re winners of 2017 Best in Business Award by Guardian Group for our professionalism, teamwork, and values. In 2021, The Lab received the great opportunity to partner up with a leading, global digital agency, The Stagwell Group. This allows us to tap into a new world of digital knowledge, giving our team members opportunities to develop their skills and provide an enhanced level of service to our clients. Our team manages over 120+ clients such as McDonald’s.
Arcos Dorados is the world’s largest independent McDonald’s franchisee, operating the largest quick-service restaurant chain in the Caribbean and Latin America. It has the exclusive right to own, operate and grant franchises of McDonald’s restaurants in 20 Latin American and Caribbean countries and territories with more than 2,200 restaurants, operated by the Company or by its sub-franchisees, that together employ over 100 thousand people (as of 03/31/2021). The Company is also committed to the development of the communities in which it operates, providing young people their first formal job opportunities, and utilizing its Scale for Good to achieve a positive environmental impact.
Some of the main responsibilities:
- Create, distribute, and manage content across different social media channels and other online marketing communication channels.
- Monitor and engage the online community to increase customer satisfaction, understand trends, and gain insight into customer behavior.
- Coordinate with the different parties on local communication strategy development and execution.
- Align local communication activities with corporate strategy and messaging.
- Develop communication content related to restaurant-specific information to increase performance at the restaurants.
- Perform market and competitors research and analysis.
- Build and grow solid relationships across restaurants, agencies, and corporate office and drive the relationship management process.
- Monitor developments and issues in the restaurants through ongoing engagement with key partners across the organization (e.g., Marketing, Operations, HR).
- Participate in regular calls and meetings with agencies and corporate office.
Here’s what we are looking for in a Marketing Coordinator:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to be peer-like with and offer credible advice to senior leaders.
- The capacity to thrive in dynamic environments, while being flexible, collaborative, and reliable.
- Exceptional relational skills and the capability to build advisory relationships in a corporate environment.
- Organized, detail-oriented, with great project management capabilities.
- Ability to assist with strategy and lead execution flawlessly.
- Excellent speaking, writing, and editing skills in Pap and English.
- Able to communicate in Spanish.
What can you expect from us?
- Great working environment.
- A competitive salary on a freelance contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Options to work remotely.
- Milestone celebrations.
- Conference/education allowances.
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- A young, diverse, multinational, and highly motivated team.
Does this vacancy match your profile? We will gladly make time to show you everything we have to offer. You can apply by sending in your motivation letter and a complete CV and short 30 second introduction video to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to get acquainted with you soon!