Digital Marketeer Aruba & Curacao
Can you think logically and is the combination of data and marketing your cup of tea? Then you’re the one that we want! We are looking for a pro-active open-minded colleague who will join our team, and who can help our clients to the next level.
For our team in Curaçao, we are looking for a creative, analytical, and proactive Freelance Digital Marketer that can help our clients get too that next level.
Who are we?
The Lab is a Caribbean-based Boutique Digital Marketing Agency founded in 2012. In addition to its work for 120+ clients including the Dr. Horacio E. Oduber Hospital, AZV, McDonald’s, FCCA, SETAR, Aruba Tourism Authority, Marriott Vacation Club, Hilton, Gold Coast, Tierra del Sol and many more, The Lab has also supported projects for Aruba Doet (Oranjefonds), and the University of Aruba! In June of 2017, The Lab received the honor of being awarded Best in Business 2017 by Guardian Group, for its professionalism, team work, and values. Now in 2021, The Lab received the great opportunity to form a partnership with a leading, global digital agency, The Stagwell Group. This allows us to tap into a new world of digital knowledge, giving our team members opportunities to develop their skills and provide an enhanced level of service to our clients.
We’re passionate and dynamic; driven and forward-thinking…and a bit nerdy! We innovate, always! We aim to create an inspiring space that empowers every team member to do their best work in their way.
At The Lab, we’re proud of each project we touch. We’re proud of the support we provide to our 120+ clients, the results we deliver, and the impact we make in the community through our work. We also know that our success depends on the talented, bright, and independent professionals who bring passion to the work each morning. Like yourself?
Who are you?
You’re someone who not only has experience with digital marketing but is also motivated to sharpen your digital marketing skills. You add commentary during Youtube ads, dissect Facebook ads, obsessed with high conversion rates and ROI. Not to mention the marketing opportunities you see everywhere you go. In other words, you’re also a Marketing nerd!
You believe in the power of a team, but also know the strength of your skills and thoughts. You’re passionate about the work you deliver and take ownership of your results.
What will you be doing?
- You are your client’s sounding board and will continuously listen carefully to their digital marketing questions and growth goals.
- After losing yourself in data, you’ll translate your findings into clear solutions and action plan that fits the client’s goal.
- You’ll work closely together with our specialists and team members to create an effective social media calendar for clients and digital marketing campaigns through a combination of punchy copy, striking visuals, and savvy strategy.
- Whenever necessary you will also support your clients with the execution of traditional (offline) marketing campaigns that fit the local community’s behavior.
- With your brilliant mind and creative ideas, you’ll help your colleagues think outside the box and come up with the next revolutionary marketing campaign for their clients.
Experiences and skills we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of hands-on (Digital) Marketing experience, specifically managing social media profiles, advertising campaigns (SEA, Youtube Ads, Social Media Ads), content marketing, and digital analytics.
- Strong Englisch communication and writing skills
- Someone with knowledge of data and the belief that data-based decision-making is the best way to get positive results.
- A thoughtful listener and confident communication.
- A curious soul that’s always looking to grow and takes ownership of its work.
- Someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and will experiment with different tools, assist team members when needed, and grab a camera to take some pictures if needed
- An empath with the ability to understand clients’ needs and industry standards.
- A proactive, energetic, curious person with a drive for innovation;
- Someone who finds the fun in the seriousness
What can you expect from us?
As a Social Media Coordinator for The Lab, you will be part of a fun, dynamic, and rapidly growing company. We strive to give you the opportunity to further professionalize yourself within the field of online marketing!
- The opportunity to see behind the curtain of some of the most reputable brands in Aruba and Curaçao
- A young, dynamic and very passionate team of Marketing nerds
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth
- Opportunity to bring your creative ideas to life
- Always a fun time in the workplace!
- Opportunities to work abroad in the different markets we operate and through our partnerships
Do you feel like you’re the perfect fit for this herd of marketing nerds? To apply, please send your C.V. and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org When applying please take into account the above-mentioned conditions, and explain why you should be our next crazy colleague!