Account Manager – Aruba
Who are we?
The Lab is a Caribbean based advertising agency founded in 2012. In addition to its work for 120+ clients including the Hospital, AZV, SETAR, Kooyman, FCCA, McDonald’s, Aruba Tourism Authority, Marriott Vacation Club, Hilton & more, The Lab has also supported projects for Aruba Doet (Oranjefonds), and the University of Aruba! In June of 2017, The Lab received the honour of being awarded Best in Business 2017 by Guardian, for their professionalism, teamwork, and their values.
By forming part of our team, you will be pursuing a career that is challenging yet fun! If you are someone with a creative mind and an interest in Digital Marketing, who is eager to learn and bring fresh ideas to the workplace, you might just fit right in! You will be working together with a young and dynamic team, striving to help a variety of companies gain or improve their online presence.
As a full-time Account Manager, you will be responsible for ‘your own clients’ within The Lab, which comes with interesting challenges. The job involves making sure that their individual online marketing goals are met and that they are satisfied with the work that we do. You will also serve as a consultant to your clients, which involves suggesting which steps to take and providing them with fun and fresh ideas!
Experiences and skills required for this vacancy:
- An HBO or WO education
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong English communication and writing skills
- You love to write and use Social Media platforms
- Creative and able to bring new and fresh ideas to the workplace!
- Be willing and able to adapt to the diversity of your clients
- Willing and able to implement current trends to your work
- Eager to learn and a real team player
What can you expect from us?
As an Account Manager for The Lab, you will be part of a fun, dynamic, and rapidly growing company. You will work for the best brands on the island. We strive to give you the opportunity to professionalize yourself within the field of online marketing!
- Great working environment
- Learn everyday
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth
- Opportunity to bring your creative ideas to life
- A young and highly motivated team
- Always a fun time in the workplace!
Does this vacancy match your profile? We will gladly make time to show you everything we have to offer. You can apply by sending in your motivation letter, complete CV and a short introduction video (30sec) to Melissa Bermudez
at Office@the-lab.nu. We hope to get acquainted with you soon!