Accountmanager Online Marketing Curacao
Who are we?
The Lab is a Caribbean based advertising agency founded in 2012. In addition to its work for 60+ clients including Guardian Group, Karakter Curacao, Oasis Coral Estate, Digicel Aruba & Curacao, Coca-Cola, Op=Op voordeelshop, Caribbean Bakery Supplies & more, The Lab has also supported projects for Aruba Doet (Oranjefonds), and the College of the Dutch Caribbean! In June of 2017, The Lab Aruba received the honor of being awarded Best in Business 2017 by Guardian, for their professionalism, team work and their values.
By forming part of our team, you will be pursuing a career that is challenging yet fun! If you are someone with a creative mind and an interest in Digital Marketing, who is eager to learn and bring fresh ideas to the workplace, you might just fit right in! You will be working together with a young and dynamic team, striving to help a variety of companies gain or improve their online presence.
As a full-time Account Manager, you will be responsible for ‘your own clients’ within The Lab, which comes with interesting challenges. The job involves making sure that their individual online marketing goals are met and that they are satisfied with the work that we do. You will also serve as a consultant to your clients, which involves suggesting which steps to take and providing them with fun and fresh ideas!
Experiences and skills required for this vacancy:
- An HBO or WO education
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong English and Dutch communication and writing skills
- Creative and able to bring new and fresh ideas to the workplace!
- Be willing and able to adapt to the diversity of your clients
- Willing and able to implement current trends to your work
- Eager to learn and a real team player
What can you expect from us?
As a Project Manager for The Lab, you will be part of a fun, dynamic, and rapidly growing company. We strive to give you the opportunity to professionalize yourself within the field of online marketing!
- Great working environment
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth
- Opportunity to bring your creative ideas to life
- A young and highly motivated team
- Always a fun time in the workplace!
Feel free to get to know us! Does this vacancy match your profile? We will gladly make time to show you everything we have to offer. You can apply by sending in your motivation letter and a complete CV to Annet Kooistra at Annet@the-lab.nu. We hope to get acquainted with you soon!