Junior Accountmanager Online Marketing Aruba
First and foremost, we’re thankful and grateful that you are considering working with us! 🙌
Who are we?
The Lab is a Caribbean-based Boutique Digital Marketing Agency founded in 2012. In addition to its work for 120+ clients including the Dr. Horacio E. Oduber Hospital, AZV, McDonald’s, FCCA, SETAR, Aruba Tourism Authority, Marriott Vacation Club, Hilton, Gold Coast, Tierra del Sol and many more, The Lab has also supported projects for Oranjefonds, and the University! In June of 2017, The Lab received the honor of being awarded Best in Business 2017 by Guardian Group, for its professionalism, team work, and values. Now in 2021, The Lab received the great opportunity to form a partnership with a leading, global digital agency, The Stagwell Group. This allows us to tap into a new world of digital knowledge, giving our team members opportunities to develop their skills and provide an enhanced level of service to our clients.
By forming part of our team, you will be pursuing a career that is challenging yet fun! If you are someone with a creative mind and an interest in Digital Marketing, who is eager to learn and bring fresh ideas to the workplace, you might just fit right in! You will be working together with a young and dynamic team, striving to help a variety of companies gain or improve their online presence.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for ‘your own clients’ within The Lab.
- For your own clients you will execute Digital and Traditional campaigns including: Social Media Ad Campaign, Google Search, Print, radio, TV.
- You will oversee all aspects of the Digital Marketing of your clients including Social Media Community Management, Google Search, YouTube advertising, etc.
- You will develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- You will plan, create content, and manage the client’s Social Media platforms.
- You will prepare accurate reports on your client’s marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- You will advise client on best next steps and coordinate experts to improve results.
Here’s what we are looking for in a Junior Account Manager:
- Some great soft skills – fun, likable, and detail-oriented.
- You have at least 2 years of actual (Digital) Marketing experience and can get results (aka, make money) for businesses.
- You can assist with strategy and lead with execution for multiple clients, including strategic accounts.
- You feel confident communicating to your clients and share updates on results and strategy regularly.
- You’re a team player who will be working with clients and colleagues on marketing tactics and strategies.
- You’re amazed and fascinated with marketing – you nerd out. Always trying to improve your knowledge and experience.
- Ability to produce high-quality and creative social media content.
- If you can design, photoshop and/or have photography experience would be great!
What can you expect from us?
- Work for the best brands and companies in many different islands.
- Opportunities to work at different locations including Aruba and New York (our partner agency).
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Options to work remotely.
- Office games (Nintendo Switch).
- Milestone celebrations.
- Conference/education allowances.
- Tons of room for growth.
- Great working environment.
- Lots of opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Opportunity to bring your creative ideas to life.
- A young and highly motivated team.
- Always a fun time in the workplace!
Feel free to get to know us! Does this vacancy match your profile? We will gladly make time to show you everything we have to offer. You can apply by sending in your motivation letter and a complete CV to Office@the-lab.nu. We hope to get acquainted with you soon!